- LON-NPP-demo.R script for LON models creation, visualisation and metric calculation. Number Partitioning Problem (NPP) instances are used as case study. LON datasets are here provided to be used with the script:
- LON data with N = 10, k = 0.4 before the phase transition, single funnel structure.
- LON data with N = 10, k = 1.0 after the phase transition, multi-funnel structure.
- LON dataset containing instances of size 10, 15 and 20, and with values of k from 0.4 to 1.2 in steps of 0.1.
- Code in Python for an example Iterated Local Search code instrumented to record the LON data through sampling of multiple runs. Code in R to parse the sampled data and build a LON.
- Code in C++ to exhaustively extract LONs of the Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP).
- Kateto.net provides some excellent tutorials in network visualistion using R and Gephi.
- Visualcomplexity.com provides a stunning gallery of visualisations.
- CDV Lab Computational Design and Visualization at the University of Coimbra, Portugal, is a multidisciplinary research lab featuring amazing visualisation projetcs.